Mason High School News & Notes
Welcome to the Mason High School website. The News and Notes section highlights our upcoming events. Please scroll down to view. In addition to this information, please visit our Calendar link at the top of this page and join us on Facebook and Twitter for more information.
Fox 47 Morning Blend - Senior College Decision Day
Click on the link below for the full interview with Mr. Delbridge and Mrs. Oakes in regard to Senior Decision Day at MHS!
Upcoming Events at MHS
- Parent/Teacher Conferences - Tues., April 25 (4:30-7pm)
- AP Testing - Week of May 1 & May 8 (days/time TBD)
- Senior College Decision Day - Wed., May 3 (TIES) - Cafeteria
- High School Spring Musical - Thurs., Fri., & Sat., May 4-6 (7pm) - Auditorium
- All School Academic Assembly - Wed., May 17 (TIES)
- Senior Honors Night - Wed., May 17 (7pm) - Auditorium (By Invitation Only)
- Prom - Saturday, May 20
- Senior Party - Tues., May 23 (6:30-8pm) - Cafeteria
- Seniors Last Day (no exams) - Thurs., May 25 (with exams) - Fri., May 26
Thank you Mason Public Schools Foundation!
We are thankful for the Mason Public Schools Foundation's generous donation of $15,000. This year's donation was used to purchase iPads for our German program, standing desks for a math class, and funds to enhance our digital media studio. We appreciate all they do for our students at MHS!
Click file below for 2017 State Testing information
Trimester 1 Honor Roll - Congratulations students!
Student of the Month - March
Class of 2017 Senior Parent Information
Senior graduation cap and gown orders are now due. Orders must be placed online at www.highschool.herffjones.com .
For questions or concerns on placing your order, please call Herff Jones at 1-866-238-5336.
Delayed Start Wednesdays
On most Wednesday’s the school day will not begin until 8:40 am. Our expectation is that students will arrive around 8:15am. If your son or daughter needs to be dropped off prior to 8:15, they can go to the main entrance where the doors will open at 7:30. Students will remain in the auditorium until 8:15 and will be supervised by non-teaching staff members. See below for Delayed Start Wednesday schedule.
Yearbook Order Forms
High School Calendar 2016-2017 (one page calendar)
Clubs and Organizations Offered at MHS
To View the Completed Safety Drills for MHS, please click on file below.
Mason Tipline - Stop Bullying, Drugs and Weapons!
2017-2018 School Calendar Information
- The first day of class for students is Monday, August 28, 2017.
- Winter break is planned for December 25, 2017 through January 5, 2018.
- Spring break is planned for April 2, 2018 through April 6, 2018.